The 5-input 2-bus premium mixer with Xenyx mic preamp and British EQ. All XENYX mixers have one thing in common - great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.<br><br>The 5-input, 2-bus XENYX 502 with XENYX mic preamp can accommodate either a dynamic or condenser microphone. The 2-band British EQ is famous for its warm, musical sound. Play music between sets via the RCA CD/Tape Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered Xenyx mic preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic British 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, stereo CD/tape plus separate headphone outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany