The EUROLIVE B1520 PRO loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER - 1200W power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable and thanks to the extremely powerful, long-excursion 15" low-frequency (LF) driver and state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm high-frequency (HF) compression driver - the B1520 PRO arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box. The B1520 PRO is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in loudspeakers.
The unique enclosure profile allows multiple positioning options - 10° or 35° cluster and stacking mode; stand mounting with a built-in 35 mm (1.375") pole socket or positioning as a floor monitor wedge. Capable of extremely high sound pressure levels - 96dB (full space, 1W at 1m), the B1520 PRO has a wide frequency response of 50Hz to 18kHz. Built-in overload-protection ensures optimal HF driver protection. The B1520 PRO’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favourite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Each loudspeaker features parallel inputs (both professional twist-lock and 1/4" cable), so you can connect as many as your power amp can handle.
- Proprietary 1.75-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Floor monitor wedge
- Rotatable, unsymmetrical horn design allows driver adjustment for either horizontal floor monitor application or upright position
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Parallel input connectors allow linking of additional loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life