The KanexPro FLEX-IN-SDI is a seamless one input SDI card supporting 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and standard SDI formats with one loop out function designed for FLEX-MMX chassis. It supports video resolutions up to 1080p with transmission distance up to 524ft (160m). The SDI input card can be used on a FLEX-MMX matrix switcher to output with video signals such as VGA, DVI, HDMI and HDBaseT output cards.
Ideally used in command and control centers, simulation centers, large AV conference rooms for up-to-second viewing of critical information and high–resolution imagery.
- Single one input seamless SDI card
- Supports embedded audio from SDI source
- Can be used with 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SDI devices
- Supports video resolutions up to1080p/60
- SDI transmission run up to 524 feet (160 meters)
- Loop out for SDI monitor
- Plug and play, easily fits in to the FLEX-MMX series