The KanexPro HDMX44-18G is a professional 4-input, 4-output HDMI matrix featuring HDCP 2.2 with the latest HDMI 2.0 specifications supporting ultra HD resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz. This matrix switcher supports switching speeds to less then 0.2 seconds and also provides 4-additional audio ports via S/PDIF connectors to support audio de-embedding from HDMI. It can be fully controlled via RS-232, IR and Web based GUI using Ethernet where end-users can switch, control and manage the matrix using graphical and visual indicators right from the computer or touch-panel.
Industry Standard HDCP 2.2 and 4K/60
HDCP 2.2 authentication is present at all times on this matrix ensuring proper handshake of the protected content. It also maintains resolutions up to 4K- 4096x2160 at 30, 50 or 60Hz, 3840x2160 at 24, 25,30, 50 or 60Hz and 2560x1080 at 60Hz displaying 21:9 aspect ratios. 1920x1200 or full HD 1080p/60 is a standard for all our matrix switchers.
The KanexPro HDMX44-18G matrix switcher is ideal for numerous commercial applications such as military, medical and government audio-video environments, where swift, reliable switching and distribution of high-resolution HDMI signal is critical to meet pixel-by-pixel needs.
- Cross-switch 4 HDMI inputs to 4 HDMI outputs with 4K at 60Hz
- Four independent S/PDIF audio for audio de-embedding from HDMI
- Distribute 4Kx2K at 60Hz signal up to 10m
- Supports 4:2:2 color sampling rate with 10 bit HDR
- Supports standard 1080p and WUXGA resolutions up to 2560x1080 at 60Hz
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Smart EDID DIP switch for proper display output
- Supports latest High Speed HDMI Specifications
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS, DTS-HD
- Control thru front-panel keys, IR, RS-232 and web based GUI
- Front-panel LCD screen provides real-time I/O connection status
- Firmware upgrade via micro USB port
- 1U (19") Rack mountable aluminum enclosure
- Built-in web GUI for control
- Locking HDMI and power supply
- Universal RS-232 code compatible with any 3rd party control systems
- Internal universal power for worldwide compatibility