AFM-20DSP-AEC, a member of the Kramer XSPerience family of DSP products, is an advanced, professional audio matrix switcher with 20 analog ports that can be configured as inputs or outputs according to preset I/O configurations.
AFM-20DSP-AEC includes multi-channel DSP, AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), mini USB, built-in 2x60W at 8ohms and 1x120W at 70V/100V power amplifier, 4x4 Dante interface, HDMI embedding and de-embedding, USB, and S/PDIF. The comprehensive and user-friendly graphic interface makes configuring every detail of your audio system intuitive and easy.
- Advanced Audio Matrix Switcher - Professional, studio grade signal conversion technology, Including the latest generation 32-bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter
- Wide Range of I/O Formats - Includes 20 analog ports, 4x4 Dante interface, HDMI input and output, USB plug & play audio port, and S/PDIF input and output.
- Teleconference Optimized - Features AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), that prevents the microphone from picking up the far-end echoed speech, so you only share the audio spoken directly into the microphone. An advanced AEC module is included for the 12 X
- Multi-Channel Processing - Provides DSP (Digital Sound Processing) that enables simultaneous processing of all input and output signals.
- Built-in Power Amplifier - 2x60W at 8 - and 1x120W at 70V/100V power amplifier.
- Maximum Flexibility - Customize the analog port configuration: use the default 12 x 8 I/O matrix configuration or select from one of the many other preset I/O configurations. Route any input to any output, even between different formats (for example, rout
- Teleconference Optimized - Features AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), that prevents the microphone from picking up the far-end echoed speech, so you only hear the audio spoken directly into the microphone.
- Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Automation - Intuitive user interface enables you to fully automate your meeting room elements. Configure lights, shades, devices and more to be activated by an extensive range of triggers, including input/output connectiv
- Intuitive and Comprehensive Configuration and Control - Via a powerful, user-friendly graphic interface, set volume (gain and attenuation) and DSP per input; execute routing and select line in, mic in, phantom power or line out on each port; configure mas
- Audio De-embedding - De-embeds the audio signal from the HDMI input for routing to any of the outputs or for routing to the loop output.
- Programmable - Supports up to 10 global presets per I/O configuration plus 10 mixer snapshot presets.
- Easy, Cost-Effective Maintenance - LED indicators for main power, line in/out, mic in, clipping, power amp, Dante sync, and HDMI, enable easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via the USB type-A port ensures lasting, field-prov
- Easy Installation - 19” enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100-240V AC power connection.
- Conference rooms and auditoriums
- Government, live events, and healthcare
- Large corporate connectivity systems