The MXL CR89 large diaphragm condenser microphone with new ultra-low-noise circuitry to deliver a full, rich sound while minimizing any self-noise. The custom black chrome and matte black body design gives the CR89 a stunning appearance in any studio. The sound is every bit as bold as its appearance, able to handle subtle acoustic guitar tones to loud vocals while retaining a consistent sonic quality. The CR89 has a intentional low proximity effect to allow for up-close, intimate recording without the added bass and woofiness common with most microphones. Equally at home on instruments and vocals, the CR89's body is designed to minimize unwanted body resonance while the tuned grill reduces standing waves and harmonic distortion. Included is a protective aluminum case, shockmount to reduce unwanted noise from vibrations, and a microfiber cleaning cloth. The CR89 is an excellent microphone for detailed vocal and instrument recording applications.
- Top-quality condenser microphone for vocals and instruments
- Large diaphragm for a full, rich tone
- Warm in character yet still faithful to the original source
- Very low proximity effect, great for up-close recording
- Includes heavy duty shock mount, and protective aluminum case