The Marshall CV503-U3 is a straight forward USB3.0 HD camera with interchangeable lenses, software agnostic for universal application, settings adjustable via UVC1.5 and offers simple plug-and-play connectivity to any Mac, PC, Laptop or Linux system.
CV503-U3 cameras use same sensor and processors as other Marshall Broadcast ProAV cameras such as CV503, CV506, CV566, CV344, CV346 commonly used in professional broadcast production, sportscast, newscast, television production, and a variety of other professional broadcast quality applications. These cameras have same adjustable broadcast features such as White Balance, Black Levels, Exposure, Gain, Gamma and many more.
- Ultra-wide 90-degree Angle-of-View (2.8mm) M12 lens comes standard
- Interchangeable lenses for custom-designed studios, huddle spaces or meeting rooms
- Locking 2-meter (6 1/2 foot) USB 3.0 cable with thumb-screw lock feature
- Powered through USB cable with easy plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC with no driver downloads required (software agnostic)
- UVC 1.5 (USB Video Class) compliant for easy video adjustments via common computer, UCC and teleconference software platforms
- Self-adaptive resolution and framerate to adjust to computer processing power and bandwidth available for reliable operation
- Durable design with smooth finish for professional installations requiring custom design and reliable operation
- 2.5MP 1/2.8" Progressive scan sensor with 4:2:2 (YCbCr) color space for clear vibrant color images
- Universal 1/4"-20 mount for limitless custom design mounting options with horizontal, vertical and 90-degree flip
- Ships with Marshall CVM-5 Monitor/Stand Mount for mounting and operation out of the box