The FR-500WK Professional Portable Wireless Audio System is designed for videographers conducting interviews or recording onscreen talent via an easily concealed lavalier microphone. The lavalier mic is used with the transmitter while the receiver can be mounted directly onto the hot shoe mount of a DSLR camera. The FR-500WK provides high sound quality in a compact, portable design, and it has a long transmission range – perfect for field work. The FR-500WK has a wide frequency response for accurate sound reproduction. The kit is comprised of the FR-500WT Transmitter and the FR-500WR.
The FR-500WT Transmitter has a built-in microphone, 1/8" (3.5 mm) mic jack, and line in. A discreet omni lavalier microphone is included.
The FR-500WR Receiver has a built-in speaker, 1/8" (3.5 mm) headphone jack, and line out. A hot shoe adapter and a 1/8” to 1/8” cable are included to mount the receiver on top of a DSLR camera. A 1/8” to XLR male cable and ¼” adapter are included to connect the receiver to mixers and other pro audio gear. Additionally, the receiver can be used with headphones and a recording device.
- Ultra High Frequency from 566.25 - 589.75
- 64 channel selections (4 groups x 16 channels)
- Easy access/change group and channel dials
- LED lights indicate different channel groups
- Long transmission range: up to 280m in line of sight
- Long battery life (2x AA)
- Wide frequency response from 40Hz to 18KHz
- The kit is comprised of the FR-500WT Transmitter and the FR-500WR