The Marshall V-LCD173HR 17.3inch native resolution (1920x1080) production monitor comes with a range of professional adjustment settings and convenient HDMI/HDSDI inputs and outputs. The Marshall V-LCD173HR comes with built-in histogram, peaking, false color, exposure, adjustable safety markers, and more, and can monitor up to two audio channels as well.
The V-LCD173HR offers unprecedented value for the price and has a versatile 6RU frame that can be rack mounted or used on a desktop. The V-LCD173HR can also convert between HDMI and SDI signals.
- Rec 709 compliant
- LED Tally lights
- HDMI/HDSDI inputs and outputs with conversion ability
- Range of broadcast and production adjustment settings including markers, brightness, contrast, aspect ratio, peaking, false color, exposure, histogram, and more
- Rack ears or VESA mount options
- BNC connectors
- Two-channel audio monitoring
- Image flip ability
- Headphone jack
- Broadcast, live streaming, production, cinema, film, control rooms, field monitors