The V-SG4K-HDI is a compact, portable and economical digital test generator that's a perfect choice for video engineers, system integrators/installers, shooters and product designers. It is feature-rich and easy to use. This unit is capable of generating nearly any combination of display resolutions, sampling and frame rates in the digital spectrum, along with an amazing array of audio combinations.
Equipped with complete EDID interface software, the V-SG4K-HDI quickly resolves problematic interconnection issues and is capable of emulating any device to which it is connected. The V-SG4K-HDI comes complete with a Windows® compatible computer application that provides the option of rapid remote control operations and operates equally well with the on-board push button panel.
Marshall's test generator allows easy field calibration, testing and maintenance of many applications such as production line quality assessment, studio equipment for both installers and users, television sets by TV engineers or technicians, digital signage configurations with extenders, switches, splitters or video wall processors and discerning home theater users. Using the corresponding video cable needed, simply connect the video test pattern generator to the supported display unit to run the test patterns on the screen. No other video source, such as a computer, DVD player or set-top box is needed for the testing process.
- Generates 32 video test patterns in formats from SD to HD to 4K, includes computer formats/timings
- Generates audio tones from two to 8 channels, 16- to 24-bit, 32 to 192KHz sample rate
- Audio jack allows insertion of audio from external source (two channels)
- Detailed adjustment of timing parameters (perfect for designers / QC test)
- Check HDCP compliance
- Extract and save and recall EDID information
- Simple quick access front panel controls
- Deep control available via USB or RS-232 interface
- Daisy-chain multiple units to create complex test systems
- Power from 5V power supply or run from any USB power source
- 5V DC/1A power supply
- Mounting ears (x2)
- 1.2m USB A-to-A cable (x1)
- Phoenix plug (x2)
- Disk with control application