The 2114G HDC tripod is specifically built for cinematographers and outside broadcasters who demand the highest levels of stability, low torsional distortion, even at maximum drag, and heavy load strength from their tripods. The HDC 150 1-stage tripod incorporates a 150mm bowl, metal rotary leg locks and is best suited to the all metal 2132 HD on ground spreader. HDC series tripods are designed with stability in mind, uses heavy duty 24mm alloy tubing coupled with the Miller 150mm bowl, to make a very stable platform. No matter where your work takes you, the HDC tripod series performs in extreme climates and terrains every time. Quick action rotary screw type leg locks allow for maximum lock off performance without need for maintenance.
- One stage alloy rotary lock leg extension for heavy duty clamping
- Heavy duty all black anodised alloy tubing
- Robust glass-filled polymer brackets
- Integrated stainless steel foot spikes
- Integrated transport clips to pack system down securely