The 3714 CX2 Solo 75 3-stage (carbon fibre) system consists of theCX2 fluid head and the ultra-light, rigid Solo 75 3-stage Carbon Fibre Tripod. Designed for “on the go" creative professionals needing a versatile and affordable solution with uncompromised performance. Whether you shoot with a mirrorless camera, DSLR, mid-sized cine-rig or an ENG camera, CX2 is capable of balancing payloads from 0kg to 8kg. It features advanced precision fluid drag, intuitive controls, and fast set-up.
The CX2 employs CB Plus technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance and, with 3+0 settings of Millers unrivalled fluid drag coupled with 60mm of camera plate travel, you can easily select the perfect set-up to match your configuration for ultimate camera control.
The CX2 is matched with the 3-stage Solo (carbon fibre) tripod that results in a range topping height range of 390-2040mm (15.4-80.3"), rapid action twist locks on independent stages and the versatility to set up system across all terrains.
- Compact, light and versatile
- 75mm ball levelling
- Perfect for payloads to 0-8kg (17.6lbs)
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch
- 3+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag
- Positive selection radial ring controls
- 3-stage rapid leg lock extension
- Lightweight carbon fibre legs
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag
- 3 year warranty