The VGA balun II eliminates costly and bulky VGA cable allowing VGA source to be connected to VGA monitor via one (1) 4-pair Cat5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. Used in pairs, it allows VGA video to be transmitted up to 350ft (107m) via Cat 5 at 800 x 600 resolution. Each VGA connection requires p/n 500040 or 500043 at the source and either p/n 500041 or 500042 at the display. The product features reset button that may be required when used in conjunction with certain sync-sensitive displays. It works in conjunction with laptops, PCs, plasmas, CRT, LCD monitors and DLP projectors. Typical applications include digital signage, boardroom systems, classroom video instruction and custom audio-video systems.
- Fully supports Cat5e/6 UTP
- Cost efficient versus VGA cable
- Use existing structured cabling system
- Save conduit space
- Works in conjunction with laptops, PCs, plasmas, CRT, LCD monitors and DLP projectors
- Reset button may be required when used in conjunction with certain sync-sensitive displays