The HDMI 4×2 Matrix, UHD-4K connects 4 HDMI sources to 2 displays. This matrix provide eight HDMI outputs and each HDMI output is supporting 1080p Full HD up to 4K plus all 3D formats and supporting independent EDID control. It works with Blu-Ray players, Set-Top boxes, Home Theater PCs, and game consoles that connect to an HDMI display. Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied IR Remote Control, RS-232, TCP/IP or by using the selection buttons on the front panel. Applications: Commercial and residential AV systems, classroom projector systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems, and medical information systems
- HDMI V1.4 supports: 4K x 2K @30Hz, 1080P @120Hz and 1080P 3D @60Hz.
- Supports color depth of 48, 36, 30 and 24 bit.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time.
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time.
- Supports IR matrix.
- Supports pushbutton, IR and RS232 control.
- HDMI connectors with Locking nuts