The HD-SDI to HDMI extender kit converts HD-SDI to HDMI and then transmits it up to 330ft (100m) via Cat5e cable at all resolutions in point-to-point configuration. It allows more cost-efficient HDMI display to be used instead of more costly HD-SDI monitor in video production applications. Furthermore it eliminates the need for separate HD-SDI to HDMI converter and HDMI extender thereby minimizing the number of points of failure and providing total end-to-end solution. It supports transmission of up to 2.97/3Gbps uncompressed, un-encrypted digital video within television facilities and between professional video equipment. It is applicable for video production, broadcasting, HD camcorder, studio-to-studio, post-production, live events, medical imaging displays, mobile video, HD/SD routing, HD CCTV and medical imaging.
- Up to 330ft (100m) via Cat5e cable
- Up to 400ft (122m) via Cat6 cable
- Supports cost-efficient HDMI displays versus more costly HD-SDI monitors
- LED diagnostics are sync, SDI detect
- Supports SDI-SMPTE 259M-C (270Mbps), HD-SDI-SMPTE 292M (1.485, 1.485/1.001Gbps), HD-SDI-SMPTE 424M/425M (2.97/3Gbps)
- Allows more cost-efficient HDMI display to be used instead of more costly HD-SDI monitor in video production applications