The Video Wall 4K/60 over IP Uncompressed Extender Kit allows HDMI equipment supporting up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution to be connected and extended to create a 4K/60 Video Wall of user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100’s of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one Receiver for each display in the array. Each Transmitter (500760-TX) and Receiver (500760-RX) can be connected via Cat5e/6 cable up to 330ft (100m) from a 10Gig Ethernet Switch.
The Transmitter supports 2CH audio insertion and the Receiver supports 2CH audio extraction. The kit comes with one (1) Transmitter, one (1) Receiver, two (2) power supplies, an IR Emitter and IR Sensor for IR based remote control applications.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) is available to simplify centralized configuration and control, software updates and allows for third party smartphone and tablet management.
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4)
- Uncompressed up to 4K/60 (4:2:0) and light compression visually lossless at (4:4:4) (1 frame latency)
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports audio insert (TX) & audio extract (RX)
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)