This product allows Dual two-channel or Quad single-channel full range (20Hz to 20KHz) balanced analog audio signals to be transmitted over the network to Dante compatible professional audio equipment. Dual two-channel or Quad single-channel balanced analog audio signals may also be received from Dante compatible equipment in the same manner. The unit may be connected via Cat5e/6 cable up to 330ft (100m) from an Ethernet Switch.
The Dante/Quad Channel Audio PoE Gateway includes four single-channel balanced analog audio-in and four single-channel balanced analog audio-out ports, via phoenix connectors. The Quad single-channel balanced analog audio-in ports may be connected to line level balanced analog audio signals or to line level balanced microphones. The Quad single-channel balanced analog audio-out ports may be connected to balanced analog audio amplifiers supporting line level inputs, such as the MuxLab 500217 Audio Zone Amplifier 100W, or to two pairs of powered speakers for direct sound output.
The device supports PoE (PD) and may be powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
- Supports Quad single-channel full range balanced analog audio from 20Hz to 20KHz
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports Quad single-channel balanced analog audio-in and Quad single-channel balanced analog audio-out from Dante audio equipment.
- Balanced audio ports may be interfaced to unbalanced audio ports when only 2 of 3 pins are used per channel
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)