The Transmitter (500771-TX) and Receiver (500771-RX) support PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
The Transmitter terminates to a computer server/workstation via a DVI & USB port, The Receiver terminates to a DVI display and up to 4 USB devices such as a keyboard, mouse, printer, drawing pad, storage device, camera, etc., via a 4 port USB hub. A single Receiver can be switched via hotkey sequences to any Transmitter on the network, allowing a single operator to manage numerous servers/workstations, in a distributed KVM application.
- One operator can manage multiple servers/workstations
- Supports DVI up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- Receiver side includes a 4-port USB hub, for KVM applications
- Up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports multiple point-to-point, and point-to-multipoint applications
- Supports audio insert & mic-out (TX), and audio extract & mic-in (RX)