Program assignment monitor, gray. Fits in a standard 19-inch rack and is two (2) RU (rack units) high. Has 32 pushbutton keys, 30 of which are monitoring inputs, one (1) key for scrolling alpha assignments and one (1) key is for headset/speaker selection. Adds significant new features such as DSP (digital signal processing) and binaural headset operation with left/right assignment of audio signals. The PAM-32 also introduces large, super-bright, long-life fluorescent displays with adjustable brightness control, making it suitable for all types of ambient lighting from direct sunlight to darkness.
- Super-bright, fluorescent displays, provides better visibility and usable life than LCD displays
- 32 pushbutton keys, with 30 keys available for monitoring inputs
- Only 3.54 inches (90mm) deep behind the front panel (approximately 5.11 inches/130mm with connectors)
- DSP (digital signal processing) adds new mixing and metering capabilities
- Binaural (1/4-inch phone/stereo plug) headset connector works with the DSP mixing