The Sescom 25MA-XFB Canare fan box is a 25-pin DSub male to 8 XLR female receptacle chassis mount for analog audio input and is hand assembled and tested in our Canare trained cable shop.
Designed for superior connectivity and strain relief, these assemblies feature Neutrik XLR chassis connectors and industry standard AMP DSub cable hood.
The fan box is heavy duty construction for field or stage deployment and is wired to Digi/Tascam Dsub standard.
Available in variety of lengths.
- DB25 male to 8 XLR female chassis mount with fanbox for analog audio input
- Crafted with Canare super flexible MR202-08A
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted of #25 AWG gauge conductors with drain wire
- Overall PVC jacketed for strength and durability
- Neutrik NC3FD-L-B-1 female receptacles
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Made in the USA"
- Additional Parameters
- Nominal DC Resistance Conductor: 32.5 ohms/1000
- Nominal Capacitance between conductors: 23.2 pF/ft.
- Wired to Digi / Tascam DSub standard
- Compatible with Panasonic, Radar, Digi, Tascam, and other equipment