Superb audio quality and stable operation in a wide range of environments:
The third generation of Sony's acclaimed DWX series, this high-performance digital wireless receiver is an ideal choice for live sound applications including theater and concerts, as well as studio-based TV production and EFP.
The two-channel 1U rack-mountable wireless receiver features Sony's advanced digital audio processing, encryption and RF transmission technologies to assure secure, stable transmission and reception of very high-quality audio with low latency.
The DWR-R03D is ideal for use in large-scale multi-channel productions, supporting up to 21 simultaneous channels per 8 MHz TV band or up to 16 simultaneous channels per 6 MHz TV band.
Support for the Dante® audio-over-IP standard enables networked multi-channel operation.
The DWR-R03D is compatible with Sony Wireless Studio control software for PC (Ver 5.0 or later), allowing flexible remote operation. Remote control of up to 82 transmitters is possible using the Cross Remote™ function combined with the RMU-01 remote control unit (available separately).
- Very high quality wireless audio:
- Advanced Sony codec design assures superb audio quality, with a high dynamic range of more than 106 dB, plus a wide frequency response of 20 Hz - 22 kHz and excellent transient response.
- Low-latency audio:
- Advanced Sony codec design reduces audio latency to as little as 1.2msec (DWT-B03R and DWR-R03D total delay with codec mode and analog output)
- Dante® interface for audio-over-IP networking:
- The DWR-R03D is compatible with the Dante digital audio-over-IP networking standard for professional AV and sound reinforcement environments.
- Allows headphone monitoring with other receivers in Dante network.
- Two Dante ports support redundant network operation.
- Reliable transmission:
- X-Dimension Diversity™ technology, high dynamic range RF circuits and 4 antenna diversity reception system enhance RF transmission stability.
- Automatic frequency change by Cross Remote:
- When drop-out occurs, it changes the channels of both the transmitter and receiver and applies scan results. (Available by firmware update (in FY 2018))
- Easy, versatile remote control:
- The DWR-R03D is compatible with Sony's Wireless Studio control software for PC (Version 5.0 or later) and up to 82 transmitters can be controlled using the Cross Remote™ function and RMU-01 remote control unit (available separately).
- 244MHz wideband:
- Contributes to the reduction of equipment and burden of maintenance.
- High density multi-channel operation
- Ideal for large-scale productions, the DWR-R03D supports high-density simultaneous multi-channel operation:
- 375 kHz spacing accommodates up to 21 channels per 8 MHz TV band or up to 16 simultaneous channels per 6 MHz TV band.
- Channel swap:
- Channel swap function enables interchange of audio output 1 and 2. (Available by firmware update (in FY 2018))
- AES 256bit encryption:
- For secure encrypted transmission.
- AC power cascade:
- AC power output simplifies implementation of multiple receivers in large multi-channel applications.
- Dual OLED displays:
- Easy-to-read dual OLED displays give visual confirmation of operating information and status for each channel.
- User setting memory:
- Settings can be easily stored in the memory of DWR-R03D.
- Setting lock:
- Receiver settings can be locked to prevent accidental operation during performance.
- Transmitter/receiver identify function:
- Paired transmitters/receivers are identified by blinking display.
- Switchable analog (balanced) and AES/EBU digital audio sub output
- Adjustable audio output level (1dB step)