This high performance wireless plug-on transmitter is an ideal choice for live sound applications including theater and concerts, as well as studio based TV production and ENG/EFP.
The DWT-P30 is part of Sony's third generation DWX series digital wireless microphone system that combines advanced digital technologies, analog microphone expertise, wireless audio transmission technologies and an enviable reputation for stability.
Sophisticated audio processing, encryption and RF transmission technologies assure secure, stable digital transmission and reception of very high quality audio with low latency.
The transmitter operates with a wide bandwidth up to 148 MHz (depending on region), and the high density 375 kHz interval channel plan enables simultaneous multi-channel operation, increasing the probability of finding unoccupied frequencies in congested metropolitan areas.
The DWT-P30 is compatible with Sony Wireless Studio control software for PC (Ver 5.22 or later) , allowing flexible remote operation. Control of up to 82 transmitters is possible using the Cross Remote™ function combined with the RMU-01 remote control unit (available separately).
- Superb audio quality wireless transmission and reception
- High density multi-channel operation
- Low audio latency and high quality sound
- Flexible audio input control
- Selectable RF output power
- USB for power supply
- Flexible battery options and long battery life
- Cross Remote™ monitor/control functions
- Wide bandwidth
- Four codec modes for wide range of applications
- Low noise head amplifier
- Stable, securely encrypted transmission and reception
- User settings memory
- Easy-to-read dot-matrix OLED display