The Sony ECM-678 is a short shotgun, electret condenser-type microphone, which delivers outstanding sound performance in all field production and broadcast studio applications. It is also well-suited for use on Sony professional camcorders such as the HDV Series, DVCAM Series, and XDCAM Series. The ECM-678 offers excellent sensitivity, low inherent noise, and extreme durability. Its highly directional response allows clear voice pick-up even in the most demanding of environments, while the built-in low-cut filter switch helps to reduce unwanted pop and wind noise encountered in the field. With its high performance and durability, the ECM-678 microphone is the perfect choice for quality-critical sound-acquisition applications.
- Unidirectional electret condenser shotgun microphone, phantom powered
- 127dB Maximum SPL
- Offering high-sensitivity, low-noise characteristics
- Flat-and-wide frequency response in a compact and lightweight design
- Suitable for use with HDV, DVCAM and XDCAM-series camcorders
- Ideal choice for a range of sound-acquisition applications