p>Lightweight and slim Full HD (1920 x 1080) LMD-A Series monitor with an excellent cost-performance ratio:
The LMD-A220 v3.0 22-inch LMD-A Series LCD monitor offers Full HD resolution, along with a lightweight and compact design. There is more than a 12% to 22% reduction in mass, 30% reduction in depth, and more than 25% reduction in power consumption, compared to Sony's previous models. The LMD-A Series offers the same user-interface design, convenient features, functions and operability as PVM-A Series OLED picture monitors. This consistency between the PVM-A and LMD-A Series brings great user benefits when both types of monitor are used in the same network. Furthermore, LMD-A Series monitors provide versatility for a wide range of user applications both in the studio and in the field. These include DC operation, Wall mount and yoke-mount holes, and an optional protection kit (BKM-PL17). In addition, the latest camera-linkage functions, such as camera and lens metadata display and a Picture and Picture function, provide the convenience of working efficiency both in the field and in the post process.
Version 3.0 of the LMD-A220 expands and enhances the monitor's ability to support 4K production, shopping channels, field and graphics applications.
Sony continuously improves the LMD-A Series — with version 3.0 firmware, the LMD-A220 now achieves HDR capability and is able to answer the highest demands of HDR production.
Stylish lightweight and slim body with industry’s widest viewing angle:
Robust and stylish sharp edges chassis. Perfect for group monitoring. More than a 12% to 22% reduction in mass, 30% reduction in depth, and more than 25% reduction in power consumption, compared to Sony’s previous models. It provides cost savings for transportation and power consumption. It also saves space and weight in digital galleries.
HDR production features:
The LMD-A220 v3.0 is a cost-effective yet highly capable entry solution for HD HDR and 4K HDR production. The monitor is one of the first HD picture monitors to support EOTF of S-Log3 (Live HDR) which allows for seamless integration into Sony HDR Live production workflow. While also supporting ITU-R BT.2100 (HLG), LMD-A220 v3.0 will also easily integrate with Sony camcorders to enable Instant HDR workflow.
- High Dynamic Range*
- Lightweight and compact with lower power consumption
- Optimized low-latency I/P conversion
- Video input versatility
- Computer input versatility
- In-Monitor Display (IMD) function
- Waveform monitor, vector scope and audio level meter display
- False color function*
- Yoke-mount and Wall-mount capability
- User-friendly operability and user interface
- Consistent design with PVM-A Series monitors
- Camera focus function
- Time code function
- On screen Tally
- Network control function
- Auto white adjustment*
- Enhanced Picture & Picture function*
- 2K (2048 x 1080) input and image-slide*
- Camera/lens metadata display function and on-screen tally*
- Anamorphic image conversion and Active Format Description (AFD) functions*
- Flexible area marker*, Grid Display, two Center Markers and Flip functions
- Power-on setting*
- User Presets with password lock and short-cut to function key configuration*
- Multiple monitors upgrade utility*
- Detachable handle