The MSU-3500 master setup unit allows intuitive control and maintenance of connected Sony HDC series system cameras.
Sharing the same compact vertical form factor and familiar ergonomics as the MSU-1500, the MSU-3500 fits a 9.5-inch EIA rack (half-rack-mount size). It can control either multiple camera systems via 1000Base-T LAN, or a single camera by direct peer-to-peer connection via Sony CCA cable.
Operability is enhanced by a new touchpanel with improved visibility, plus additional LED indicators and assignable keys. The menu page gives direct access to camera, CCU and BPU functions, for greater usability and expandability.
- Flexible, scalable system configuration:
- The MSU-3500 can be configured for use with large- and small-scale camera control systems, sharing the same mechanical dimensions and interface system as the current MSU-1500 model. An MSU-3500 can flexibly control up to 96 HDC Series system camera units.
- New LCD touchpanel:
- The large LCD touchpanel features a new 7-inch WVGA (800 x 480) panel with improved visibility.
- Keys and menu customization:
- Functions can be mapped to assignable keys for selected menu items, allowing quick and easy access.
- High-speed LAN connection:
- The MSU-3500 supports connectivity via 1000Base-T Ethernet LAN, in addition to single connection by Sony CCA 8-pin cable.
- USB memory flash drive:
- Save and load settings for MSU and connected camera settings to/from a USB memory flash drive via the MSU operation panel.
- Web UI application:
- Allows convenient remote operation for MSU initial settings from a remote networked PC with intuitive user interface (UI).*