4K HDR picture monitor colour-matched with BVM-HX310 master monitor, ideal for various 4K productions:
The PVM-X2400 is a 24-inch 4K HDR high grade picture monitor, incorporating a Sony-specified premium LCD panel that offers 1000 cd/m2 luminance and colour matching with the BVM-HX310 4K HDR master monitor. This makes group monitoring easy in on-set, studio and OB van walls, and in 19" EIA racks for editing, audio mixing etc.
TRIMASTER assures accurate colour reproduction, precise imaging and consistent picture quality:
Sony’s acclaimed TRIMASTER architecture delivers accurate picture reproduction, precise imaging and quality picture consistency. There are many advantages in the panel control and signal processing system such as fast processing, accurate linearizing of an input signal with Optical Electrical Transfer Function, accurate colour reproduction, etc.
HDR-SDR conversion support:
With V2.0 firmware and optional PVML-HSX1 HDR-SDR conversion license, the PVM-X2400 supports HDR-SDR conversion in live production environments. The license activates 4K to HD down-conversion, colour space conversion and OETF conversion. It also allows output of converted pictures to another 4K or HD monitor from the Enhanced Monitor Output. This function can be used at a remote sites fed only by an HDR signal.
Live production metadata*:
The PVM-X2400 offers support for live production metadata, allowing confirmation if input source settings and monitor settings are matched.
* Supported with V2.0. Live production metadata includes SR Live metadata.
Dynamic Contrast Drive and Black Detail High / Mid / Low:
Dynamic contrast drive adapts backlight luminance to suit the scene, achieving a 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. Total balance of highlights and low lights can be confirmed at a glance. Due to the mechanism of LCD panels, backlight leaking from the panel surface is unavoidable. Black Detail mode provides more accurate monitoring of black details in dark, low-APL (average picture level) images.
- Now eligible for a free Version 4.0 firmware update - enables new capabilities
- 24-inch 4K premium LCD panel for faithful colour matching with BVM-HX310
- TRIMASTER assures accurate colour reproduction, precise imaging and consistent picture quality
- Live production metadata*
- HDR-SDR Conversion support*
- Dynamic Contrast Drive
- Black Detail High/Mid/Low
- Versatile 4K video input capability
- Various signal settings and automatic setting by Video payload ID
- Enhanced user interface
- 4K/HD scopes with HDR/SDR scale and audio level meter display
- Unique Quad View display
- User 3D LUT
- Camera focus function*
- False colour function*
- DC operation
- Yoke-mount and wall-mount capability
- High reliable mechanical design, optional protection panel and 19-inch EIA standard rack-mount capability
- Room clearance connector panel design
- 4K (4096 x 2160) and 2K (2048 x 1080) input
- Flexible and variable area markers, aspect marker and center marker
- Power-on setting
- Optimised low-latency I/P conversion
- Zoom function
- Extensive basic functions
- Stereo speakers (2W+2W) with audio muting