Easy, ergonomic PTZ control of multiple remote cameras for live event production and content creation.
This compact remote controller features a high-quality joystick that allows effortless one-handed pan, tilt and zoom adjustments of compatible Sony PTZ remote cameras. Zoom can also be controlled via the joystick or a supplementary seesaw lever; dedicated knobs and control buttons simplify direct access to frequently-needed camera functions.
The RM-IP500/1 simplifies the building of cost-effective multi-camera content creation systems with a wide range of applications—from live events to conference halls, broadcast studios, education institutes and houses of worship.
PTZ speed can be adjusted from slow to fast for more polished, professional-looking results. Up to 100* combinations of camera angles and settings can be stored as presets. Trace Memory* allows a sequence of camera moves to be stored and recalled whenever required.
Up to 100 compatible Sony BRC or SRG Series PTZ remote cameras can be controlled over a standard IP network. Set-up's simple: the controller automatically assigns IP addresses to connected Sony PTZ cameras on the network, also assigning a camera number to each.
Full compatibility is provided with these Sony PTZ remote camera models: BRC-X1000/1, BRC-H900, BRC-H800/1, SRG-360SHE.
The RM-IP500/1 is an ideal partner for the Sony MCX-500 Multi-Camera Live Producer, creating a complete IP streaming and SD recording solution for a wide range of content production applications.
- High-quality control of PTZ functions
- It's easy to achieve professional looking productions with joystick adjustment of pan and tilt, plus zoom control either via joystick or a separate seesaw lever
- Adjustable speed control of PTZ allows smooth, accurate camera movements
- Control up to 100 BRC or SRG cameras via IP
- Remote controller enables control of pan, tilt, zoom and other functions for up to 100 Sony BRC or SRG Series PTZ cameras over an IP network
- Simple setup
- System set-up is quick and easy, with automatic IP address assignment of connected Sony cameras and auto assignment of camera numbers
- A sequence of camera moves can be stored for instant recall when required
- Up to 100 presets (camera angles and settings) can be stored and recalled instantly via the numeric keypad, saving time in multiple camera set-ups
- Includes normal tally/on-air tally/contact modes
- Adjust camera paint functions
- Color related settings including black levels, white balance, flicker cancel, detail level, knee point, auto exposure level, iris
- Gain and shutter speed can be adjusted directly without accessing the camera menus