Wireless bodypack microphone package with bodypack transmitter, 2-channel portable receiver, lavalier microphone and accessories: easy to use with high quality sound and seamless integration with Sony cameras.
The UWP-D27 is a complete wireless audio package that’s ideal for on-camera interviews, live presentations and other applications where you need to capture crisp, clear sound with minimum fuss. The ECM-V1BMP omni-directional lavalier microphone connects to the light, compact UTX-B40 bodypack transmitter that’s worn by an interviewee. Audio is transmitted wirelessly to the URX-P41D 2-channel portable receiver, with quick and easy wireless pairing between transmitter and receiver. An optional Multi Interface Shoe Adaptor simplifies audio recording with compatible Sony cameras and handheld camcorders.
- ALL BAND scan mode - The URX-P41D can select SCAN TYPE and can scan all available frequency bands when ALL BAND is selected.
- Backward compatibility with IR sync - The IR port on the URX-P41D allows users to select NFC or IR in SYNC MODE from the Utility menu. This allows owners of previous transmitter models (UTX-B03/UTX-M03/UTX-P03) to sync receivers and transmitters with IR.
- Portable receiver with variable output level - For use with the various input levels of different camcorders and DSLR cameras, the new system provides a variable output level control of ±12dB. Equipped with a new HIGH GAIN mode
- Stable reception, easy set-up
- True diversity for stable audio - Excellent signal quality is assured by two independent receiver sections that ensure stable, dropout-free reception.
- Fast, fuss-free channel setting - Uniquely quick and convenient, Sony’s friendly NFC SYNC feature allows secure channel pairing between the UTX-B40 wireless transmitter and URX-P41D receiver.
- Exceptional sound quality in a compact, convenient package
- High quality sound
- Integration with Sony cameras
- Light and compact