Breathtaking images in any setting:
The VPL-GTZ380/P faithfully displays native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images, with no upscaling or pixel shifting tricks often used in lesser projectors. The finest details are breathtakingly crisp and clear, even when your audience is closer to the screen in environments like corporate showrooms and lobbies.
Immersive, seamless images on any scale:
Remarkably quiet and compact, the VPL-GTZ380/P features a familiar four-corner mount design that’s ideally suited to multi-projection installations, including large exhibitions, gallery spaces, and planetarium domes. Ultra-deep black levels—just one of the hallmarks of Sony’s unique SXRD™ technology—reduces the visibility of intrusive banding when multiple projector images are edge-blended to create a super-sized picture.
Immense color, undimmed:
Thanks to its new laser light source, which incorporates a red laser diode in addition to the two different-wavelength blue laser diodes, the VPL-GTZ380/P achieves the full DCI-P3 color gamut that’s 1.35 times wider than the sRGB achieved by other projectors, without any loss of brightness. An additional red laser diode dramatically expands color volume, with none of the brightness loss common to other high-end models that use a built-in color filter. The immense color accuracy of the VPL-GTZ380/P makes it a compelling choice for environments such as art galleries and museums.
Even more virtually real:
The VPL-GTZ380/P is ideal for VR, industrial design and visualization applications, with dual 4K 60 Hz 3D signals and the latest graphics processing technology to display up to 4K 120 Hz RGB 4:4:4 10-bit images with just two Display Port cables. An additional infrared LED source outputs IR light for pilot training and night-time rescue simulation with night-vision goggles.
- Imaging innovation:
- Cutting-edge Sony imaging technologies allow the VPL-GTZ380/P to reproduce effortlessly expressive high-brightness images with stunning richness, color, and detail in a remarkably compact chassis weighing just 112.44 pounds.
- Latest 4K SXRD panel:
- The compact, durable new-generation SXRD panel allows the VPL-GTZ380/P to deliver true 4K images with a spectacular 10,000-lumen brightness.
- Advanced cooling:
- The advanced phosphor wheel design features a patented spiral fin that ducts heat away efficiently for impressively cool operation—a frequent issue with other high-brightness projectors.
- Wide color gamut:
- With a red laser diode in addition to the two different-wavelength blue laser diodes, the laser light source achieves a remarkable 100% DCI-P3 color gamut without brightness reduction—135% wider than conventional sRGB projectors.
- Optimized picture processing:
- As found in Sony BRAVIA Professional Displays, the flagship X1™ Ultimate picture processor is optimized for projector applications as "X1™ Ultimate for projector."