The compact DWT-B30 bodypack transmitter is an ideal choice for live sound applications including theater and concerts, as well as studio-based TV production and ENG/EFP.
The DWT-B30 is part of Sony's third generation DWX series digital wireless microphone system that combines advanced digital technologies, analogue microphone expertise, wireless audio transmission technologies and an enviable reputation for stability.
Sony's advanced digital audio processing, encryption and RF transmission technologies assure secure, stable transmission and reception of very high-quality audio with low latency.
The transmitter operates with a wide bandwidth up to 148MHz (depending on region), and the high density 375kHz interval channel plan enables simultaneous multi-channel operation, increasing the probability of finding unoccupied frequencies in congested metropolitan areas.
The DWT-B03R is compatible with Sony Wireless Studio control software for PC (Ver 5.0 or later), allowing flexible remote operation. Remote control of up to 82 transmitters is possible using the Cross Remote™ function combined with the RMU-01 remote control unit (available separately).
- Superb audio quality wireless transmission and reception
- Cross Remote™ monitor/control functions
- Wide bandwidth
- High density multi-channel operation
- Four codec modes for wide range of applications
- Low audio latency and high quality sound
- Low noise head amplifier
- Flexible audio input control
- Stable, securely encrypted transmission and reception
- Selectable RF output power
- User settings memory
- USB for power supply
- Easy-to-read dot-matrix OLED display
- Flexible battery options and long battery life